I don't know how much of this stuff really could be considered a bug or if this stuff is already known, but there's quite a few little things that bother me. I figure it may as well be mentioned anyway just in case. So a few weird things I noticed:
1. Sometimes when I click on a panel in the menu, if I click on the panel low enough, it actually selects the panel below it (when I click low enough on Wily's team for example, the game actually selects Cossack's team instead).
2. Sometimes when a robot gets destroyed and another one takes its place, the destroyed robot "comes back" in its defeated state while attacks are being made, but then it disappears when the attack finishes. The robot does not get targeted when a multi-robot attack is used, though.
3. When a robot is destroyed before it gets to attack, sometimes the robot that replaces it attacks right away. Other times it does not. I have not noticed a pattern of when one occurs over the other.
4. When I try to move a robot to another team or replace an ability, the selection panels freeze. If I am able to do another action, then it can resolve itself, but other times I have had to refresh the Robot screen to continue editing.
EDIT: This also can happen when moving stages around in the Players menu as well.
5. I imagine this is due to lag, but sometimes when I click on a panel, the screen does not change right away (pretty annoying when I'm trying to get a Player Battle I want on the right field). This thing can cause the element panels in a mission to get duplicated when you select a robot, but it does not change the field in any way ingame.
6. When my mouse is on a panel in a match, it displays the information about the weapon or item. When I select it, but DO NOT move the mouse right away, the information stays there, blocking some of the screen. This can stack, so I worry that I may be unable to select any actions if these notes block them.
I may remember some other things later, but this is what I can mention for now.
My little nitpicks and other weird things... Posted by TailsMK4Omega on February 20th, 2014 at 9:17pm Viewed 587 Times