Greetings! This is the HQ of my 20 Questions interviews!
Back in April of 2015, I had an idea where I wanted to show that the Top 50 players of Prototype--including some of the most diligent, crazy, genius and just plain out and out mysterious people on Prototype--weren't just a bunch of mysterious, lethal, emotionless killer robots solely fixated on Prototype domination. Some of them--including yours truly--ARE actually people that are awesome and/or interesting people to get to know.
I periodically showcase and interview people who are in the Top 50 by asking them questions that you all--the community--suggest, and also, questions of my own to ask as well.
This thread is for suggestions to questions for those interviewees. Keep in mind that the interviewees that I choose, and NOT me, pick and choose which questions they want to answer, so, if your question is too personal, or too uninteresting, or just overall not good enough, I take no responsibility for it. Better luck next time.
In the interest of keeping questions as diverse as possible, each person can only suggest a maximum of 7 questions per interview, please. Also, keep your questions clean. I don't need to tell you what happens if your Q's get out of hand.
Also, if I choose you as a subject, assume that "I don't know"s are NOT acceptable answers, and that the person asking wants to know WHY you chose that answer.
I'll announce new, willing subjects as I encounter them, of course. When I announce, you can suggest away.
1. How did you find the Prototype? 2. What are your thoughts on Mega Maker? 3. What's your favorite Pokemon? 4. Suppose an angry rhinoceros were to barge into your home and force you to hide in your closet. Who in the community would you ask to help you out of this bizarre situation?
Alright Beta, time to fire up the old question machine.
1. I noticed PMD style mugshots in your Bio (awesome job, btw). Which game in the series is your favorite, and why is it Explorers of Time/Darkness/Skies? 2. If you could meet one Prototype user in real life, who would it be? 3. Do you ever have a problem remembering all of your fan characters? 4. When are you getting out of Beta? I want Full Release Man.
Well, I feel bad barely knowing you, but hopefully this will help!
1. How quickly did you gain 1st from when you joined the site? 2. Could you describe yourself using three adjectives? 3. What was your mother's maiden name? 4. What are the last four digits of your Social Security Number? 5. What is your favorite Mega Man series?
1. If the Aboriginal Mafia started calling in debts, and you just so happened to own quite a bit of cash to 'em, like say a billion dollars, what MMRPG user would you pick to help you raise up that money in a short amount of time? 2. In a time where the leaderboard was absolutely stagnant, what made you want to climb up to the spot of #1? 3. What would you want to see most in Mega Man RPG Prototype? Ex. features, mechanics, new robots.... 4. You apparently don't live in the GRAND OLD COUNTRY THAT'S A 'MURICA WOOO HOT DOGS FOOTBALL GUN RIGHTS WOOOOOO!!! --Anyway, can you describe what it's like where you live? 5. Did your sibling ever get that Nintendo Switch? 6. You've sprited before; would you ever want to try and sprite a sheet for Prototype? 7. How annoying is it when no one wants to talk in the Chatroom?
So, uhhh, Shiver has been put on notice. Turns out she lost all her chosen questions and answers a while ago, and never bothered to redo them. She's been put on notice, and has graciously decided to get back to me on a later date after the next subject has his turn. [this was most of the reason why 20Q's was on hiatus to start with....again]
1. We know all about Adrian the game developer, but who is Adrian the, uh... real guy? What do you like to do in your spare time, your favorite color, your background, et cera and whatever, feel free to elaborate who you are outside of Prototype.
2. If you were to somehow anger an international mafia boss by stealing his car (because you mistook it as your own) and, as a result, ended up on this international mafia boss's hit-list, what MMRPG user would you choose to help you get out of this wacky and wild situation?
3. Okay, I believe it can be reasonably inferred you like Mega Man and you like RPGs; that's not a question. Instead, what other types of games and franchises do you enjoy?
4. If there was one thing that you wish you knew going into Prototype's development that you know now, what would it be?
5. Have you played any other Mega Man fan-games? If so, what are your thoughts on what you've played? Are there any you'd like to see be featured in Prototype's actual game?
6. I seem to remember recalling you tend to generally enjoy cooking; what is it about cooking that can be endearing? In fact, do you have any recipes you'd like all of Prototype's members (well, the active ones) to hear?!
7. The question that everyone's eager to know for so long now: how do you pronounce your last name, Mr. Marceau?
8; hey when is mega man 5 coming and how do i unlock gemini man
Posted on March 3rd, 2018 at 11:13pmEdited on 2018/03/03 at 11:20pm
Posted 2018/03/03 at 11:13pmEdited 2018/03/03 at 11:20pm
I think I have a few to ask.
1. Do you still like to draw, or has the busy-ness of life killed that hobby? 2. If there is one fundamental thing about the Prototype you could change, now or at any point in development, what would it be? 3. Anything really interesting or noteworthy happen lately? 4. How do refrigerators work? I just really want to know.
1. Alright, bud, so you are trapped within an iron cage 50 feet under the ground. You have three food items and a bucket. What do you do, and what are these food items? 2. are you going to make it so I don't have to rewrite this garbage when prototype logs me out for no reason after inactivity and HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH? 3. when mega man 5 we have been waiting forever come on man,,,, 4. Canada? Cold? So, do you have a patented Elon Musk flamethrower, now with a 5% discount for the amazing Quality and Great Memestorage Co. Meme Storage Crate, now with 5 packets of blood, and do you use it to unleash your fury upon the world? 5. Is your refrigerator running? 6. Hello, child, in 4 years, 1 month, 2 days, and 6 seconds from the exact time I post this uhhhhh mega man 5 better be out by then, maybe even 6, woah 7. Uh-oh, you just got BEAN!ed! Tag your friends toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo totally bea
[An Error has occurred.] [Mega Man 5.exe has crashed.] [oops.]
Hello everyone! After nearly a year of no response, I've decided to go ahead and post my answers to this thread without Mike's help. I spent a lot of time on these answers and originally submitted them on April 4th, 2018 but - for reasons I'll never understand - they were never published. So, without further adieu, here's Adrian's answers to last year's 20 Questions interview.