Greetings! This is the HQ of my 20 Questions interviews!
Back in April of 2015, I had an idea where I wanted to show that the Top 50 players of Prototype--including some of the most diligent, crazy, genius and just plain out and out mysterious people on Prototype--weren't just a bunch of mysterious, lethal, emotionless killer robots solely fixated on Prototype domination. Some of them--including yours truly--ARE actually people that are awesome and/or interesting people to get to know.
I periodically showcase and interview people who are in the Top 50 by asking them questions that you all--the community--suggest, and also, questions of my own to ask as well.
This thread is for suggestions to questions for those interviewees. Keep in mind that the interviewees that I choose, and NOT me, pick and choose which questions they want to answer, so, if your question is too personal, or too uninteresting, or just overall not good enough, I take no responsibility for it. Better luck next time.
In the interest of keeping questions as diverse as possible, each person can only suggest a maximum of 7 questions per interview, please. Also, keep your questions clean. I don't need to tell you what happens if your Q's get out of hand.
Also, if I choose you as a subject, assume that "I don't know"s are NOT acceptable answers, and that the person asking wants to know WHY you chose that answer.
I'll announce new, willing subjects as I encounter them, of course. When I announce, you can suggest away.
Posted on July 9th, 2015 at 9:01pmEdited on 2015/07/17 at 1:34am
Posted 2015/07/09 at 9:01pmEdited 2015/07/17 at 1:34am
A few questions from your local BossMan as well!
1. What would you consider your crowning achievement in Prototype? 2. What's with the hate for the Genesis Unit, man? 3. The one thing we'll always differ on is our opinions on Mega Man 8, so could you list me a few defining features from it, if you can? 4. Do you ever look upon the night sky and wonder of the Stars? 5. Seeing as you enjoy Mega Man 8 for having voiced Robots, how do you feel about X4, which also introduced voice-acting in the X Series? 6. Ideally, how do you envision the Prototype of the future? 7. What aspect of Prototype would you say you enjoy the most?
Posted on July 17th, 2015 at 1:30amEdited on 2015/07/17 at 12:45pm
Posted 2015/07/17 at 1:30amEdited 2015/07/17 at 12:45pm
1. Why's Bright Man your avatar 2. Why do you like Mega Man 8 so much? 3. Is there any other robots you like besides Mega Man? (e.i: Quote, Arnold Swartzenegger, etc] 4 Did Starforce steal your Credit Card or somethin' Why are you obsessed with starforce? 5. What's your favorite Modern TV show?
*coughs* 1st off, it took you a month to finsh that mike, :P 2nd off, yay! SSN is next! :D Which meaaaans...
YOU RULLE THE DAY FOR WINNING THAT POLL! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN MEGUHBOYEE'S COMIC 1ST! ;-; *coughs* But anyways.. *Kappa*
1. So, just why did you change your Name from Phantom Man to StupidStudiosN? 2. SNOOPY SHADOW BEAAAAM-no wait thats not a question...so uhhh... 2.5 Do you have snoopy sahdow beam powars? 3. What's your favorite Mega man game? 4. What's your Favorite MM Fan game? 5. Whats your least favorite MM game? 6. When are you gonna finsh that danged MMII and MM4 Playthrough? :P
I think thats it, the more of these questions I make, the more unoriginal they are....*siiigh*
Posted on August 16th, 2015 at 9:13pmEdited on 2015/08/20 at 10:26pm
Posted 2015/08/16 at 9:13pmEdited 2015/08/20 at 10:26pm
I'm going to suggest a few questions as well, so be prepared.
1. If you could, could you talk about the RPG you're making? I'm sure the audience would be interested in hearing about it if you're still developing it. 2. What other video game series do you typically enjoy in playing? 3. You tend to record playthroughs, so can we expect any certain games to look out for in the future? Just a tiny hint? 4. What's your opinion on the other Mega Man franchises, such as X or Battle Network? 5. What's the origins of the Studio name? It appears you aren't the only one out there...
um alright 1. Are you a squid now? Or are you a slime top man now? 2. You spin me riiight round baaahbeeee-right rouuund-like a top baaaaggeeee 2.5. Why do you like Top man? 3. If you didn't like topman, what would your name would be? 4. On your profile, it says you like Murican History, which makes me wonder, what is your favorite part of Murican History?
Wait, noooo! I was planning some questions for StupidStudios, but I didn't post them in time. Sorry SSN, I was just a little to late. Maybe next time.
Anyways, for Spinstrike.... 1. How does it feel having joined so long ago (way back in 2013) and still be active today? 2. What has been your favorite addition to the game? 3. Your profile states you are an Ace Attorney fan. Out of the main trilogy, who is your favorite character?
1. I need to add more detail of you for the Wiki Pages, so what did you do to help the Prototype? 2. Your profile says you like Gravity Falls, so how excited were you when Stan's Brother made an appearance 3. What's your favorite Mega Man incarnite? (e.i: X, MegaMan.EXE, Bad Box Art Mega Man, etc) 4. What's your opinion of Mega Man 8?
Posted on November 26th, 2015 at 9:37pmEdited on 2015/11/26 at 9:44pm
Posted 2015/11/26 at 9:37pmEdited 2015/11/26 at 9:44pm
All right, that's it. I'm reviving this thing.
Spinstrike, unfortunately will not return my PM's. He did choose his 10 community Questions, but, unfortunately has still yet to answer MY 10, and, as a result, his interview must be put on hold unless and until he returns. It has been almost 3 months, after all, and the show must go on.
But, how will it go on? Well, that's easy. You all decide how it goes on! You all deserve a say in the matter after waiting so long. :P
Simply post in this thread before 11:59 PM, EST on 11/27 [even if I've already interviewed you], AND be in the Top 50 on the Leaderboard, and you'll have your chance to be the next 20 Questions subject as picked by the people of Prototype. =)
Posted on November 26th, 2015 at 10:27pmEdited on 2015/11/26 at 10:31pm
Posted 2015/11/26 at 10:27pmEdited 2015/11/26 at 10:31pm
"Q17: If it were up to you, the next person that you would have me interview for 20 Q's [even if they'd already been interviewed] is.....? N: "Hm... I'm going to have to say MusicalKitty," -StupidStudiosN's Interview
I think it's relatively obvious who I'm going to suggest. Myself MusicalKitty!