Going to try something different, so this will be a Hurt and Heal forum game that involves numerous users of the Prototype. I picked people that were pretty active or were otherwise well-known, so if you weren't picked...sorry, maybe next time. This really should in no way reflect any negative opinions towards any user in general, so the first person knocked out necessarily isn't the least-liked user on the website (or it SHOULD NOT at least...), and the person that wins isn't necessarily the most-liked user...on paper. Who knows what will happen? ...Just try not to draw any opinions because the first game on here happens to be based on Prototype users. So anyway, here are the rules to the game:
1. Each user has 10 HP, with a max HP of 20 (to prevent health stacking). If a user reaches 0 HP, they are disabled (to return in another game later on, perhaps).
2. You may "hurt" a user by taking away 1 HP from that user and giving it to another user (thus "healing" that particular user). This can only be done once per post. For example, say I decide to hurt a user that has 10 HP and give that point to a user with 7 HP left: the first user has 9 HP left and the second user has 8 HP left.
3. Once you post, you must wait until someone else hurts and heals a user before you can post again. No double posts, please.
4. You cannot hurt or heal yourself. That would be quite biased, would it?
5. Lastly, you may not hurt and heal the same combo of members on posts by you in a row. If you select someone to hurt and someone else to heal, you cannot select those two people again for the same effect (if you want to hurt the person you healed and vice versa, though...that's fair game). This rule is void once there are AT MOST three people remaining. [Suggested by Mikey...I did think of this, but forgot it while thinking about a certain scenario...]
I think that'll do it, so let the game begin!
Game 1: Prototype Members (last updated 12/19 12:07 PM CST, updates made after my last post)
Note 1: Even if you are personally not among the people listed, you may still participate in the hurt and heal activity...just that you won't be able to intentionally break rule 4, so that's one good thing, right?
Note 2: -2 Bombs are gone for good until next game...maybe.
Is too tired to continue fighting: #8: MegaBoyX7 (disabled by MusicalKitty) #9: Bt/Beta Man (disabled by ThatOneEnderMan) #10: StupidStudiosN (disabled by Bt/Beta Man) #11: DaCrashBomber (disabled by Meta) #12: Spinstrike (disabled by MegaBossMan) #13: Crystal Miner (disabled by MusicalKitty) #14: Tobyjoey (disabled by Meta) #15: ZeroDXZ (disabled by TailsMK4) #16: Retro Pikachu (disabled by StupidStudiosJ) #17: uraccountcrashed (disabled by StupidStudiosJ) #18: AlphaShurikenGSXR (disabled by StupidStudiosJ) #19: TheDoc (disabled by StupidStudiosJ) #20: FemaleForte (disabled by Bt/Beta Man)
Forum Game: Prototype Member Hurt and Heal Posted by TailsMK4Omega on November 15th, 2015 at 8:04pm Viewed 4951 Times
Posted on November 15th, 2015 at 10:38pmEdited on 2015/11/15 at 10:56pm
Posted 2015/11/15 at 10:38pmEdited 2015/11/15 at 10:56pm
...Been a while since I've made a regular post. Anyway, I was going to go ahead and change the list since a few did voice some concerns...but seems people had a little fun anyway here, so I guess for now I'll let this roll.
Picking someone is hard...so my little gimmick will be to use a random generator...guess this one might do. Random List Generator
So when I use this, the person that is listed first (I won't add my name, of course), is going to lose some health to the person listed second. Running the generator...and this happened.
-Crystal Miner +ZeroDXZ
I'll also take the liberty to reorganize the list based on health...
Posted on November 16th, 2015 at 4:03amEdited on 2015/11/16 at 4:16am
Posted 2015/11/16 at 4:03amEdited 2015/11/16 at 4:16am
Alright. Guess I'll have a crack at this. Well, to begin, I'll hurt @TobyJoey, because of my hatred for the number "12" that I totally didn't just make up, and I will heal @ThatGuyNamedMikey, for just being a swell guy. 11: Tobyjoey 11: TailsMK4 11: Rhythm_BCA 11: ZeroDXZ 11: ThatGuyNamedMikey 10: TheDoc 10: Meta 10: ThatOneEnderMan 10: StupidStudiosN 10: MusicalKitty 10: Retro Pikachu 10: Spinstrike 10: Shadownnico 10: Bt Man 10: MegaBoyX7 9: FemaleForte 9: uraccountcrashed 9: Crystal Miner 9: DaCrashBomber 9: AlphaShurikenGSXR
Also, A new rule suggestion to prevent gang-ups: You can't hurt or heal the same person in consecutive turns. So, for example, you can't heal Boss, and then heal Boss again on your next post. Gotta heal someone else. :P
Posted on November 16th, 2015 at 8:32amEdited on 2015/11/16 at 11:24am
Posted 2015/11/16 at 8:32amEdited 2015/11/16 at 11:24am
Ooh... I see that "12" again. Sorry @Rhythm_BCA, but that number's gotta go. As for who I'm healing, @Crystal Miner, just to help balance things out. 11: Rhythm_BCA 11: Retro Pikachu 11: TailsMK4 11: ThatGuyNamedMikey 11: Tobyjoey 11: ZeroDXZ 11: MegaBoyX7 10: Bt Man 10: Meta 10: MusicalKitty 10: Shadownnico 10: StupidStudiosN 10: ThatOneEnderMan 10: TheDoc 09: Spinstrike 09: AlphaShurikenGSXR 09: DaCrashBomber 09: FemaleForte 09: uraccountcrashed 08: Crystal Miner
Posted on November 16th, 2015 at 1:27pmEdited on 2015/11/16 at 1:30pm
Posted 2015/11/16 at 1:27pmEdited 2015/11/16 at 1:30pm
Lets let bygones be bygones....Mr.Bossman,...... this charade is far from over......... i sir... hurt TheDoc....and heal my dearest fellow BtMan,...he's been ever so kind to edits for me...as i done for many o' you