Use this thread for any and all questions that are easily answers in one post.
Things like "where is X?" or "how do I unlock Y?" are appropriate for this thread, as are questions like "how does Z work?" and the like.
What is not appropriate for this thread are questions like "what is your favourite X?", "why do you suck?", and opinions or suggestions. That type of feedback has it's own thread.
So, let's start. I would like this to be a communal Q&A and everyone can help out the new members. If this thread gets long enough I'll have to add some kind of page-system, but for now it should be fine. Thanks for playing!
Official Question and Answer Thread Posted by Ageman20XX on January 14th, 2014 at 10:20pm Viewed 14776 Times
@sycoblast69 : (Double posting is frowned upon here, please edit your post instead.) I remember having the same issue with Fire Man. My only help is to try over and over, or see if someone can fix it for you.
@Marko RUS : "2019 Game Update #2: The Great Battle Point Reboot of 2019 (2019/01/12) As part of a major update to the game's mechanics, all battle points and leaderboard standings have been reset and recalculated. Your score is no longer based on your turn count in missions, but rather the progress you've made in the overall game and the items, robots, abilities, etc. that you've collected. Please check the "Points" tab of your leaderboard profile for a detailed breakdown of where all your points are coming from. Additionally, you can check the Item Database page on the website for the BP values of every item in the game. All details and specific point values aside, the main takeaway from this update should be this; It is no longer required or necessary to OHKO every robot in a single turn in order to climb the leaderboard and doing so will affect nothing but how much zenny you earn from missions. Let us know what you think and/or any questions you have in the #game-discussion Discord channel or right here in the community. Thank you all for playing!"
Posted on March 12th, 2019 at 9:19pmEdited on 2019/03/12 at 9:32pm
Posted 2019/03/12 at 9:19pmEdited 2019/03/12 at 9:32pm
Couple of questions (and I hope my formatting works!) What is the purpose of purchasing fields? What is the purpose of the Omega Seed? Why are the prices of the stuff in reggae and kalinka's shop weird numbers? Example: Search Snake currently costs 3,327 to purchase. seems very random to me.
and is there a search function for these boards? I can't seem to find one!
1. At the moment, purchasing a field has two main purposes and one secondary purpose: - You can use purchased fields as your profile background image - The Star Fields chapter will expand to include the field(s) you purchased - Purchased fields count towards your total BP and improve your rank on the leaderboard
2. The Omega Seed unlocks a few new mechanics and abilities in the post-game. If you've played Pokemon and know how "Hidden Power" works, this is very similar. Each robot, player, and shop owner is given their own randomized element and they're all affected by it in different ways. You can see which element each character has been assigned by checking their name(s) in the editors/shops and looking for the little symbol on the right. For robots and players, their hidden elements influence the typing(s) of the Omega Pulse and Omega Wave abilities (which will appear in Reggae's shop as soon as you unlock the Omega Seed). As for shops...
3. The randomized omega element given to shops influences their buy and/or sell prices. If Search Snake is being sold to you at a discounted price, that probably means your Reggae has a Nature-type omega element. Check the shop name at the top of his window and you _should_ see a little green icon indicating this.
4. It's possible to regenerate your "Omega Sequence" and re-shuffle all these hidden types (via your profile editor), but you can also just leave them as-is or ignore the feature all-together. It's optional, after all.
5. Unfortunately no, no search feature. Yet. Someday though!