Mega Man RPG Prototype Community

Community  »  General Discussion  »  New Comments 1 Updated Thread

Use the General Discussion board for all topics that do not fit into the other categories. As time goes on, more categories will be added to the community focusing on specific aspects of the game - but until then all topics not involving updates, bug reports, game mechanics or development will stay on this board. Please stay on-topic, and use common sense when choosing your language and subject matter - this project is and always will be family friendly and adult and/or offensive comments will be removed without notice. Thank you for your co-operation and please enjoy the community. :)

Shovel Knight: King of Cards Release Date
Buddy1 on February 22nd, 2018 at 3:54pm
13 Comments New! Updated by MegaBossMan
4,486,565,771 BP
10 TP | 604 PP
Posted on March 20th, 2018 at 3:48am Edited on 2018/03/20 at 3:58am New!
Posted 2018/03/20 at 3:48am Edited 2018/03/20 at 3:58am New!
cool. i have to be professional now

First off, there isn't anything to add to this. This thread started off with something that could be asked in a Discord (May I link you to the Shovel Knight Discord?) and then continued into a completely unrelated question. When asked to stop, you defend yourself with how I am distracting you. Please, if you have nothing to add, then there is no reason to continue the conversation if you even want to call this that. I agree that Shovel Knight is a cool and fun game and all but if you want to ask small questions about non-Prototype/ non-Mega Man related things, talk about it in the Prototype Discord or the already linked Shovel Knight Discord for Shovel Knight things.
^ Top
26,466,098 BP
2 TP | 31 PP
Posted on March 20th, 2018 at 9:09am New!
Posted 2018/03/20 at 9:09am New!
If I like the game Shovel Knight, then so be it.
^ Top
4,486,565,771 BP
10 TP | 604 PP
Posted on March 20th, 2018 at 9:51am New!
Posted 2018/03/20 at 9:51am New!
Cool, just don't make threads that clutter up the forums with random questions that have nothing to do with Mega Man or Prototype. I'm not repeating myself, but you sure shouldn't give a response like that back, espically after I try to help you here.

Yadda yadda, this thread isn't going anywhere and is a clutter to the forums, yadda yadda, mods please lock this thread...
^ Top
4,486,297,684 BP
46 TP | 1633 PP
Posted on March 20th, 2018 at 6:04pm New!
Posted 2018/03/20 at 6:04pm New!
@ThatOneEnder : The thread exists on the merit that it's focused on discussion of the new Shovel Knight campaign. That, in itself, isn't technically disallowed due to having a clear and concise topic that has the intent of discussion behind it.

However, a multitude of posts so far have been incredibly conversationalist. Obviously, as you justly pointed out, chatting and general conversation is specifically designed to take place in the Discord Chatroom. @Buddy1, Ender had a fair point; if you're looking to discuss generally and have conversations, you are asked to do so in the MMRPG Community Chatroom, where you can freely talk with the other members. Otherwise, this thread is veering off-topic and should be focused on your original proposition; discussing Yacht Club's planned Shovel Knight expansion. If you're looking just to talk, I implore that you simply use the text-based chatroom specifically designed for that purpose. Thank you!
^ Top
« Back to Home | Mega Man and all related names and characters are © Capcom 1986 - 2018. | Contact & Feedback »
This game is fan-made by Adrian Marceau, not affiliated or endorsed by Capcom at all, and is in no way official. Any and all feedback is appreciated. :)