Hello everyone! Here's a game that I found interesting when playing with friends. The object is simple, outlast everyone else, getting your hands dirty if you need to. Between Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday, you will give actions to your character. Here's the information you need to know:
1. Only one character per person. Don't even think about busting out the Alt Accounts. 2. Once you sign up, I will send you a PM called "Command [Character]." Do not post your actions anywhere else but there. 3. Understand it is very possible to die on day 1 or 2, and a good number of the actions are based on luck. Do not put up a huge fuss and spam everywhere on the community that this thread sucks. 4. The game will begin once I have 8 or more competitors. 5. You can only submit actions Monday, Wednesday-Thursday, and Saturday. 6. No alliances. If I suspect a secret alliance, and I find enough evidence, I will automatically kill off all members of the alliance. Alliances are allowed. Go ahead and gang up on that one person if you'd like. Just don't blame me if your ally back stabs you :p.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
Just put in a comment below that you would like to join, and put the name of the character you would like to sign in. Also place an avatar (etc.) that no one else is using.
Now for the part that you've been waiting for...
First of all, time flows as '1 day in-game = 1 week real-life,' 'Morning in-game = Tuesday real-life,' 'Evening in-game = Friday real-life,' and 'Night in-game = Sunday real-life.' Certain actions can only be done at certain times of the day. At the end of Night, the player will consume 1 ration. If the player cannot meet a ration quota, then they will lose 1 turn and become "Vulnerable." If vulnerable, you will instantly be robbed and ambushed by anyone who attempts it on you. Lose 3 lives and you're out! If you are "killed" by any other action, you automatically lose 3 lives.
Now the actions:
* Gather Food - Search for food and gain 2-6 rations. If someone attempts "robbery" on you when you play this, he/she will be 100% successful. If someone attempts "ambush" on you when you play this, he/she will have a 70% chance of successfully killing you. Cannot be played at Night.
* Robbery - Choose one player to rob. If they play "guard," then there is an 80% chance you will die. If they play "Gather Food" or "Ambush" on someone else, then you will steal 50% of all their rations. If they play "Robbery" on you, then both of you will encounter each other, hurt each other, and forcefully consume 1 ration. If they play "Robbery" on someone else, then there is a 50% chance you will successfully steal 50% of their rations. If someone else is attempting Robbery on the same guy you want to rob, there is a 1/3 chance you will make them consume 1 ration and you will move on with your Robbery, 1/3 chance that it happens to you, and 1/3 chance both of you flee the scene and consume 1 ration. Cannot be played at Morning.
* Ambush - Choose one player to ambush. If they play "guard," there is a 1/3 chance you will kill them, 1/3 chance both of you will forcefully consume a ration (see above if you fail to consume ration), and 1/3 chance of getting killed yourself. If they play "Gather Food," there is a 70% chance you will kill them, a 25% chance you will force them to consume 1 ration, and a 5% chance they will force you to consume 1 ration. If they play "Robbery," you will always kill them, and the person they attempted to rob will be safe. If they play "Ambush" on you, both of you will forcefully consume 1 ration. If they play "Ambush" on someone else, there is a 50% chance you will kill them, and 50% they will consume 1 ration. Either way, their ambush fails. If someone else attempts "Ambush" on the same guy you want to kill, there is a 1/3 chance you will die, 1/3 chance you will kill the other party member and move on to ambushing the guy you were originally going to ambush, and 1/3 chance both of you die. If the person you Ambush is vulnerable, they die. Cannot be played in the afternoon.
* Guard - Guard your hometurf. If someone attempts "Robbery" on you, there is an 80% chance you will kill them, and a 20% chance they will escape. If someone attempts "Ambush" on you, there is a 1/3 chance of both of you forcefully consuming a ration, 1/3 chance of you killing them, and 1/3 chance of you dying. Despite the fact you can play this at any time of the day, you will consume 1 ration upon using this action.
* Loaf Around - If you do not respond between time frames, you end up loafing around. Robbery and Ambush on you will always be successful.
Now go ahead and break a leg! Both speaking metaphorically and in-game!
CURRENT PLAYERS: TailsMK4(Status: Healthy) MetaKirb(Status: Healthy)
If you have a question, go ahead and ask below. I'll do my best to answer the question. Especially if it involves pie.
The Prototype Games Posted by Retro Soil Tycoon on May 26th, 2015 at 12:39am Viewed 732 Times
@TailsMK4 : 1. Yes, actions are only allowed Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. This is to avoid someone sending me their action right when I put up the turn. 2. So your character's name is TailsMK4? Just had to check if you want it different. 3. I'm not sure which avatar you would like. 4. I'll send you the PM where you can place your commands once the game starts!
...Yeah, everything you have is correct, Retro. So in this case, say I want to attempt Robbery on someone. I cannot request that action on Monday, right? Also, are we allowed more than one action a day (I'm assuming yes, but just making sure)?
@Meta: You're good to go! I'll send you a PM when the game begins.
@TailsMK4: 1. Yes, Robbery cannot be attempted on Monday 2. It depends on your definition: IF REAL LIFE DAY - No, only 1 action is allowed IF IN-GAME DAY - Yes, up to 3 actions can be done in 1 in-game day