Mega Man RPG Prototype Roleplay & Games

Community  »  Roleplay & Games  » 

Elektro Tunnel

June 24th, 2016 at 5:16pm
 
uraccountcrashed
uraccountcrashed
16,047,400 BP
15 TP | 660 PP
Welcome all! As you may know, D&D is a very popular RPG board game that involves limitless adventure, rolls of dice and hours of fun! So, I give myself the responsibility of becoming the Robot Master Master, and will create your adventure from the ground up, as YOU see fit! That's right: give me a scenario and we'll jump right in! (I can also do it for you if requested.)

Rules:
-Multiple games can be played on this thread at once. Remember yours.
-EVERYTHING is pretty much decided by a roll of the die. Even if I don't show it. Good luck!
-This works just like D&D in that, there are no traditional "rules" per se, but as we go along, we'll cross bridges as we come to them.
-You may tell me if you'd like that game to be harder, normal, or "beginner friendly".
-There will only be 10 stats (5 good and 5 bad) unless otherwise specified:
=Strength: How you do damage, move heavy objects, fighting style, etc.
=Wisdom: How you solve puzzles, get ideas, invent things, etc.
=Skill: How you handle things, get out of situations, etc.
=Sneak: How you can steal, move undetected, etc.
=Charm: How you can get people on your side, persuade, etc.
=Creation: How you can build, make traps, etc.
=Destruction: How you can destroy, hack firewalls, etc.
=Speed: How fast your character is.
=Defense: How you take damage.
=Control: How you get viruses, how you can command soldiers or machines, etc.
Now, how this works is that you will choose 5 stats to boost and 5 to decrease. I will roll a 100-sided die and tell you your new abilities accordingly.
Example: I want to boost strength, but choose to decrease Skill. I roll a 7 for Strength and 56 for Skill. My new stats would be 7 Strength and -56 Skill.
If you choose not to boost nor decrease an ability, it will remain at zero. But, if you boost one, you must decrease another, and vice-versa. ABSOLUTELY NO TAKE BACKSIES. Keep in mind: These can change! (For better or worse!)

After the request is made (preferably via PM, as we would like to keep this thread for the game itself.) I'll place your Group Request on this thread and people can join and leave as they please.
PLEASE CONFIRM WITH ME FIRST! I will take your Ability boost/decreases to an 100#RNG and give you each a Character Card (kept on a Pastebin, and you can keep on on your Profile if you like). Alternatively, you may boost a stat to whatever you like, but you must decrease another by that much as well.

Well, we need players! For our first game, I'll not limit the amount we can have, but it will be difficult with huge groups. Specify on a number of players you like in your group; the group creator will be Captain. Or, if you'd like, request a Solo Play.

Have fun! Keep in mind, though: My free time is quite limited regularly so, patience is a virtue. Hopefully, it will have been worth the wait.

OWNER:
Hooray!Me!

MODERATORS:
ice-manNiceIce

600 comments! Wow! Dec. 2nd, 2016
700 comments! Amazing! Jan. 13th, 2017
800, even!? Shocking, I know. Apri. 26, 2017

Current Games:
-Pixel23 1/4 Players, Normal Difficulty. "Boundless Boundaries"
-RotomSlashBlast 1/? Players, Normal Difficulty. "Subterranean Soliloquy"
-Nice Ice 1/? Players, Normal difficulty. "Mavericks of Untold Stories" [HIATUS] [LAST PAGE: 38]
-Nice Ice 1/6 Players, Balls-to-the-Walls Impossible Difficulty. "Mirror, Mirror..." [HIATUS] [LAST PAGE: 38]
-Nice Ice 2/2 Players, Normal difficulty. "Persona: Torch of Shadows" [HIATUS] [LAST PAGE: 38]
-TheDoc 2/4 Players, Normal difficulty. "Mettle of Honor" [HIATUS?] [LAST PAGE: 35]
-Beta Man 1/4 Players, Normal difficulty. "Traveler's Tales" [HIATUS?] [LAST PAGE: 34]

Players:

Pixel23 as: Pixel!

RotomSlashBlast as: Lotus Iluza!

Nice Ice as: Holocaust!

Nice Ice as: Minatona Arakuba
RotomSlashBlast as: Inaki Hasinaba!

Nice Ice as: Harpuia!
Uraccountcrashed as: Shadow Lamprey!

Beta Man as: Ninja Man!
Uraccountcrashed as: Beta Man! (Don't worry, I don't take up a player slot.)

TheDoc as: Knight Man!
Nice Ice as: Jester Man!
Uraccountcrashed as: Bomb Man!(Don't worry, I don't take up a player slot.)
Character List
Skill Trees

For my reference, but you can check it out.
This, I mean.
Elektro Tunnel
Posted by uraccountcrashed on June 24th, 2016 at 5:16pm
Viewed 23084 Times
 
NiceIce
7,448,900 BP
8 TP | 738 PP
Posted on March 20th, 2017 at 4:05pm
Posted 2017/03/20 at 4:05pm
#1
@uraccountcrashed : "You..... I'M GONNA RIP OFF THAT BLOODY NOSE OF YOURS!" *In a fit of rage. Punch the crap out of the dragon and try to rip off its nose with brute strength* "Lets see..." *Look around the ruins, keeping notes of the state of it.* "Yea... No. I'm staying here." *Look around a bit*
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
16,047,400 BP
15 TP | 660 PP
Posted on March 21st, 2017 at 10:06pm
Posted 2017/03/21 at 10:06pm
#2
LACKOFCARE'S GAMES

FIRST

You..... I'M GONNA RIP OFF THAT BLOODY NOSE OF YOURS!

While unable to understand English, a threat is universal! Spear Dragon lowers its nose once more, saliva spilling from its mouth by now from disability of control.

Holocaust flies into a rage [-49 Control, +49 Strength!] He charges for the Dragon fists of fury first!

I doesn't turn out [Strength: -33]... And he can't even rip this thing's nose off, either. If he wants it that bad, he will have to do it another way!

Its Turn!

Spear Dragon takes advantage of you being so near during your attempt, it swings its mighty nose once more not to pierce, but to hit with the blunt side! Not as much damage, but also applies a Winded effect, making Holocaust falter in physical moves!

Holocaust was knocked back by this, and was Winded [Roll: 7]! He also took -2 damage [Roll: 52, -50 Assassin's Armor]! His Assassin's Armor was damaged slightly!

Your Turn!

What will you do?

Currently, Holocaust is on Blood Floor 11, fighting Spear Dragon.
Currently, Holocaust has an Assault Rifle.
Currently, Holocaust has 3 Bomb Casings, 300 Painkillers, the Prize Card, Strange Orb, Torn Cool Cape and Refreshments (3).
Currently, Holocaust has [Venoshock] and [Barb Scatter] spells.
Currently, Holocaust is wearing Assassin's Armor (+40 Def, 4/5 HP).
Currently, Holocaust has Basic Flak Jacket and Accuracy Bonus.
HEALTH: 445/500

Spear Dragon: 363/1200
SECOND

Harpuia, surprisingly, takes a look around to make notes of the area. Lost Man's Dread is set in what once was a lush, green pasture with a Greek-like influence due to technology lack. It was a popular spot for hunters, and still is (but mostly for the more advanced.) for what can be found out there. All around the place is sand and what appears to be half-destroyed Parthenons and other houses long forgot. Dust and decay now cover a one-thriving city of life and love. Legends were created here. This is- was- the kind of place where people started small and ended up etching their name into history. Hunters, merchants, businesspeople from around the world would make the journey to take part in the wonderful life available only at Cathar! Oh, what it would have been like to see it in its prime! Such culture, now long and lost, heavy for a researcher's next promotion to be found out about. But... These days've long past, indeed. If only...

Harpuia reminisces. He then puts his mind to his work once more. So far, nothing seems to be unfriendly yet, considering its all dead. So no worries, right!

Come to think of it, where is this, anyway?

What will you do? [Time: DAY 1/10]

Currently, Harpuia is in Cathar Ruins, Lost Man's Dread.
Currently, Harpuia has no items.
Currently, Harpuia has Dual Swords.
Currently, Harpuia has a Shock Spell and Basic Flight.
MONEY: kr 1,196,501
HEALTH: 1000/1000

Currently, Lamprey is in Cathar Ruins, Lost Man's Dread.
Currently, Lamprey has no items.
Currently, Lamprey has a Shredder and a Kunai. [8 Shurikens]
Currently, Lamprey has a Hide Spell.
HEALTH: 300/300
THIRD

Yeah... No. I'm staying here.

The guys just grunts at you and goes back to his papers.

Again, pretty much everything you could want lines the walls like sardines in a tin. Plenty of weapons, instruments or furniture are available for a cheap sale. Not $20 cheap, but cheap.

There also remains a back of the store, holding only expensive high-tech gadgets.

What will you do?

Maps: Labyrinth, Naldnick
Labyrinth City
Minatona:
$10
-Shaug's Card [+15 Attack, -15 Speed/Jawline Joust [1/1]]
-Hammer
-Knife
-The Torch

Inaki:
$20
-Hammer
^ Top
 
NiceIce
7,448,900 BP
8 TP | 738 PP
Posted on March 22nd, 2017 at 7:41am
Posted 2017/03/22 at 7:41am
#3
@uraccountcrashed : "I'm so stupid.. why did I EVER do that. AAAAAAH." *GO RAMBO AGAIN. THIS WON'T END WELL.*

*Adventure forth into the ruins.* "Lets keep this place in mind." *Leave the store and go into, Naldnick*
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
16,047,400 BP
15 TP | 660 PP
Posted on March 24th, 2017 at 10:04pm
Posted 2017/03/24 at 10:04pm
#4
QWOP'S GAMES

FIRST

Holocaust flies into a rage again [-50 Control, +50 Strength!] He charges for the Dragon fists of fury first!

It only does minimal damage, about -21 [Strength: 13, Roll: 61]... And it seems now Holocaust has lost control of his Assault Rifle, rendering it temporarily useless in his rage [Control: -50]!

Its Turn!

Spear Dragon uses some brute strength of its own! Its tail is swung about, and Holocaust, being too close and too slow [SPD: -82] to avoid it, is launched back! He is hurt for -22 [Roll: 17, Defense: -45, Armor: 40]!

Your Turn!

What will you do?

Currently, Holocaust is on Blood Floor 11, fighting Spear Dragon.
Currently, Holocaust has an XXXAssault RifleXXX.
Currently, Holocaust has 3 Bomb Casings, 300 Painkillers, the Prize Card, Strange Orb, Torn Cool Cape and Refreshments (3).
Currently, Holocaust has [Venoshock] and [Barb Scatter] spells.
Currently, Holocaust is wearing Assassin's Armor (+40 Def, 4/5 HP).
Currently, Holocaust has Basic Flak Jacket and Accuracy Bonus.
HEALTH: 383/500

Spear Dragon: 363/1200
SECOND

Harpuia decides to explore around to find that temple! It might not be easy, but it'll be around here somewhere!

They set off! In a sweeping motion, they search the rugged landscape for any signs of civilization! Only a few broken and abandoned carts...

Boy, is it hot! Too much activity can be bad, but 'tis up to you. Nothing around here seems to be too different, but the mountains climb higher now. The atmosphere is more unsettling than before now...

What will you do? [Time: DAY 1/10]

Currently, Harpuia is in Cathar Ruins, Lost Man's Dread.
Currently, Harpuia has no items.
Currently, Harpuia has Dual Swords.
Currently, Harpuia has a Shock Spell and Basic Flight.
MONEY: kr 1,196,501
HEALTH: 1000/1000

Currently, Lamprey is in Cathar Ruins, Lost Man's Dread.
Currently, Lamprey has no items.
Currently, Lamprey has a Shredder and a Kunai. [8 Shurikens]
Currently, Lamprey has a Hide Spell.
HEALTH: 300/300
THIRD

Let's keep this in mind, in case we ever need something!

The two then head for Naldnick, but then receive a text from Minatona's mother!

Hey baby! I wanna make sure you'ere doing okay! Don't go getting into any trouble or anything! Love you! P.S. Zorro and the carrot-guy are still here. What do I do with them?

ENTER NALDNICK AND BEGIN CHAPTER 2?

What will you do?

Maps: Labyrinth, Naldnick
Labyrinth City
Minatona:
$10
-Shaug's Card [+15 Attack, -15 Speed/Jawline Joust [1/1]]
-Hammer
-Knife
-The Torch

Inaki:
$20
-Hammer
^ Top
 
RotomSlashBlast
44,885,900 BP
15 TP | 1243 PP
Posted on March 26th, 2017 at 3:11pm
Posted 2017/03/26 at 3:11pm
#5
"We are going NOWHERE without our Personas."
Lotus isn't buying it for one second. She KNOWS something's up. Just not WHAT happens to be up.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
16,047,400 BP
15 TP | 660 PP
Posted on March 28th, 2017 at 7:17am
Posted 2017/03/28 at 7:17am
#6
Ñ'S GAME

Yeah, no way Lotus is falling for that... Something's wrong here.

Lotus suspects there's no way everyone would just be ignoring her like at; she sticks out like a sore thumb! She pulls some random character over and, er, "asks" them.

Hey! What's the meaning of all the commotion?

He looks at you with disgust. We're going to Vappy to see the hero of the Subterraneans, Boss Cass.

Boss Cass? You thought he was just a story book character...

Anyway, I don't think he'd like for something like you to attend his visit, anyway.

The guy pulls away from you and gets lost in the crowd.

What will you do?

1 Surface Dweller knew you.
EXP: 32/35
LV: 4
Kills: 03 (Hum: 1 / Sub: 1 / Mon: 1)
Wins: 4

ITEMS: Pick Handle, Hunting Knife
^ Top
 
RotomSlashBlast
44,885,900 BP
15 TP | 1243 PP
Posted on March 30th, 2017 at 3:45pm
Posted 2017/03/30 at 3:45pm
#7
Lotus decides to watch from the background. Disguised, of course.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
16,047,400 BP
15 TP | 660 PP
Posted on March 30th, 2017 at 8:34pm
Posted 2017/03/30 at 8:34pm
#8
ZONK'S GAME

Lotus heads her little self over to Vappy Sector, eager to see what could possibly ential this ever-so special visit of his... Of course, watching from the sidelines, as she probably isn't allowed here via social standard alone.

A buff, magnificent (and quite handsome) Subterranean stands on the platform, crudely set up next to the bath house. He addresses the frantic crowd chanting his name with a loud and booming voice.

Friends! For years we Subbies have been treated like lessers! Always being pushed below the surface, like we're not good enough. Who is to speak for us? Not a soul. It has always been the Humans, those vile surface dwellers, who've been in control. All we've ever been to them were pests. But soon... We will take the surface, and the Humans will be the one to live in poverty, not us! Haha, yes... This will be such a great coup d'etat, it will live on in history forever!

The crowd is now very riled up about his plan. This could spell bad news to the balance of these ecosystems...

But, of course, we can't have anybody ruining our little plan here...

He points directly at your hiding spot. Get her.

In a single simultaneous motion, the entire embodiment of Vappy Sector turns and leers at you. Luckily, years of stealth have trained you how to escape flash mobs and the like. Lotus was already booking it to the surface, for anywhere down there she's a fugitive just because some guy declared you a snitch! Either way, that can be dealt with later. For now, she needs to find somewhere where she can at least sleep. You can't even begin to imagine what they could be doing to the other Invalid Subterraneans like you... But not now.

For now, defense is #1. Not only can you not trust your fellow Subbies, the Humans also despise your kind. Nowhere is safe from them.

Well... At least it is night time. Nobody's around to hate you.

Juan's Wharf (above Vappy Sector)
-Ferries
-Business Bay
-Theatre
-Peach Beach
-Sandopolis
-Main Street (leads to Arcadie Island)

What will you do?

1 Surface Dweller knew you.
EXP: 32/35
LV: 4
Kills: 03 (Hum: 1 / Sub: 1 / Mon: 1)
Wins: 4

ITEMS: Pick Handle, Hunting Knife
^ Top
 
RotomSlashBlast
44,885,900 BP
15 TP | 1243 PP
Posted on March 31st, 2017 at 4:54pm
Posted 2017/03/31 at 4:54pm
#9
Lotus goes to Sandopolis, maybe there's a temple she can hide in. Of course, there's probably gonna be traps and ghosts, but she could use the former to her advantage. She'll also need a less convincing disguise than some robes.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
16,047,400 BP
15 TP | 660 PP
Posted on March 31st, 2017 at 8:19pm Edited on 2017/03/31 at 8:40pm
Posted 2017/03/31 at 8:19pm Edited 2017/03/31 at 8:40pm
#10
CUANDO'S GAME

Lotus travels Peach Beach in the night silence for a bit, eventually reaching Sandopolis. Great idea! she thinks to herself, Probably... Deserted.

A rim shot is heard elsewhere.

In Sandopolis, she makes a list of things she needs:
-Shelter
-Disguise
-Source of heat and cool for day and night in the desert respectively
-Some way to rid herself of Ghosts and traps...

She stands in the midst of a freezing sandscape, made vapid by lack of color and sunlight. The only parts of interest are the ruins of what seems to be multiple Stonehenges. Not much of else populates the area, but this is only the first area here...

Lotus feels fine, though... For now.

What will you do?

1 Surface Dweller knew you.
EXP: 32/35
LV: 4
Kills: 03 (Hum: 1 / Sub: 1 / Mon: 1)
Wins: 4

ITEMS: Pick Handle, Hunting Knife
^ Top
 
RotomSlashBlast
44,885,900 BP
15 TP | 1243 PP
Posted on March 31st, 2017 at 11:10pm
Posted 2017/03/31 at 11:10pm
#11
Lotus investigates the stonehenges, there might be a city underneath.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
16,047,400 BP
15 TP | 660 PP
Posted on April 2nd, 2017 at 8:22pm
Posted 2017/04/02 at 8:22pm
#12
MICHAELJACKSON'S GAME

Lotus, ever hopeful, tries digging with her claw hands out some of the ruins. While an entire city would be too much to dig up, (duh,) she did find some nice stones and the sand down here is very nice and fine.

Lotus feels fine, mostly.

What will you do?

1 Surface Dweller knew you.
EXP: 32/35
LV: 4
Kills: 03 (Hum: 1 / Sub: 1 / Mon: 1)
Wins: 4

ITEMS: Pick Handle, Hunting Knife, Stones (5), Nice Sand
^ Top
 
RotomSlashBlast
44,885,900 BP
15 TP | 1243 PP
Posted on April 6th, 2017 at 5:25pm
Posted 2017/04/06 at 5:25pm
#13
There's got to be another hiding place. Lotus continues on to the next area.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
16,047,400 BP
15 TP | 660 PP
Posted on April 6th, 2017 at 7:57pm
Posted 2017/04/06 at 7:57pm
#14
THENUTSHACK'S GAME

Lotus presses onward. As she does, the hills become bigger, and the ruins become more plentiful. One even reaches so high, the hill of sand covering it pours a small stream of sand, creating a sand fall. You know, like a waterfall, but... Whatever!

The ruins continue to become more whole with each step. She begins to feel like she might not be alone here, some of the "ruins" look pretty clean. What could this mean? Either way, she continues with her little excursion, eventually finding a ruin so large, she could get lost in it! SHe could do something else, but this looks like a good hiding spot!

Lotus feels a little cold.

What will you do?

1 Surface Dweller knew you.
EXP: 32/35
LV: 4
Kills: 03 (Hum: 1 / Sub: 1 / Mon: 1)
Wins: 4

ITEMS: Pick Handle, Hunting Knife, Stones (5), Nice Sand
^ Top
 
RotomSlashBlast
44,885,900 BP
15 TP | 1243 PP
Posted on April 8th, 2017 at 9:34pm
Posted 2017/04/08 at 9:34pm
#15
Lotus looks around and decides to see if anyone is watching her.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
16,047,400 BP
15 TP | 660 PP
Posted on April 8th, 2017 at 10:12pm
Posted 2017/04/08 at 10:12pm
#16
KEKISTAN'S GAME

Lotus checks her surroundings for intruders... She sees nobody, but- wait! What was that? A shadow?

She investigates. Nobody is there...

Back to the situation at hand... Lotus decides to stay cautious.

Lotus feels pretty cold, and is being cautious.

What will you do?

1 Surface Dweller knew you.
EXP: 32/35
LV: 4
Kills: 03 (Hum: 1 / Sub: 1 / Mon: 1)
Wins: 4

ITEMS: Pick Handle, Hunting Knife, Stones (5), Nice Sand
^ Top
 
RotomSlashBlast
44,885,900 BP
15 TP | 1243 PP
Posted on April 9th, 2017 at 1:05pm Edited on 2017/04/09 at 1:05pm
Posted 2017/04/09 at 1:05pm Edited 2017/04/09 at 1:05pm
#17
"I know you're there. Show yourself, and quit trying to hide from me."
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
16,047,400 BP
15 TP | 660 PP
Posted on April 9th, 2017 at 4:41pm Edited on 2017/04/09 at 4:44pm
Posted 2017/04/09 at 4:41pm Edited 2017/04/09 at 4:44pm
#18
NOTEASILYFOOLED'S GAME

Lotus isn't buying it.

I know you're there! Show yourself, and quit trying to hide from me.

The ambient noise around you stops. Silence occurs.

And what will you do about it? an unknown voice says.

And what will you do?

1 Surface Dweller knew you.
EXP: 32/35
LV: 4
Kills: 03 (Hum: 1 / Sub: 1 / Mon: 1)
Wins: 4

ITEMS: Pick Handle, Hunting Knife, Stones (5), Nice Sand
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
16,047,400 BP
15 TP | 660 PP
Posted on April 11th, 2017 at 7:12pm
Posted 2017/04/11 at 7:12pm
#19
PIXEL23'S GAME (free to join!)

Once upon a time, in the days of olde...

A lone traveler known by simply "Pixel" treks the world in search of wonder, fame and fortune! And just his luck, he seems to have stumbled upon a kingdom in need of assistance! As the town crier announces:

Manly men of Sinjid! His Highness the King Krin has declared an economic disaster! With our import failing, he has made the royal decree to begin searching the dungeons of the caves for a temporary solution to this issue! Half of all guardsmen have been dispatched for such, and any and all townspeople are encouraged to assist the kingdom in a like manner! All profits brought before the kingdom's treasurer will be recompensated proportionately!

The townsfolk spot you in the crowd. A lot of them seem to disregard you, but other look like they don't like strangers around their peaceful kingdom. The village chief also seems to have spotted you, and is gazing from afar. Maybe he wishes to talk?

Sinjid Kingdom:
-Armory and Smithy
-Sinjid Market
-Sunsnug Island
-Job Counter
-Inn
-Master Hunter
-Wycademy
-Grandma's Hired Hands
-Dungeons

What will you do?

Pixel has Traveler's Gear.
Pixel has no items [0/15]
Reputation: 0
^ Top
 
Pixel23
1,442,000 BP
1 TP | 33 PP
Posted on April 11th, 2017 at 7:33pm
Posted 2017/04/11 at 7:33pm
#20
i look back at the chief, so he knows i acknowledge him, and walk forward to meet him.
^ Top

- login to comment -

« Back to Home | Mega Man and all related names and characters are © Capcom 1986 - 2019. | Contact & Feedback »
This game is fan-made by Adrian Marceau, not affiliated or endorsed by Capcom at all, and is in no way official. Any and all feedback is appreciated. :)