Mega Man RPG Prototype Community

Community  »  Roleplay & Games  »  New Comments 1 Updated Thread

Use the Roleplay & Games board for all your play-by-post role-playing-game needs! While it is not necessary for threads to be related to the prototype per-se, they should be related to Mega Man classic in some form. Standard community etiquette applies, but please also take note of any thread-specific rules or requirements and be prepared to have your posts deleted by mods if you do not follow them. Thank you for your co-operation and have fun! :D

Jazz Plus
Chaos Zone: Part IV
Jazz Plus on October 27th, 2023 at 8:47am
320 Comments New! Updated by XE_Olive
RedBomber

RedBomber
88,469,709 BP
3 TP | 3234 PP
Posted on March 25th, 2024 at 7:45pm Edited on 2024/03/27 at 9:08am New!
Posted 2024/03/25 at 7:45pm Edited 2024/03/27 at 9:08am New!
Ryo shrugs, not caring.

Yeah. You have fun with that, buddy...

Without speaking a word to his supposed allies, Galacta Knight also steps up.
Discarded Memories - Space
Not-Walter's Mind
All six MKII Clones swing, slice, and swipe aggressively at their original predecessor at the same time with the razor-edges of their shields, each of them facing him from a different direction as they travel across space. None of them are able to tag him, their vain attempts rewarded by ruthless strikes of lightning that strike the six where they stand Viral Taser (Shadow/Electric)- Ignores resistances, immunities, and affinities. The user emits a blast of lightning which paralyzes the user in place.<br />. Converting both his left and right hands into busters, MKII then stretches both of them to opposite sides, shooting two of them in the face, and then buster-whipping two more, stunning the them.

... That form specializes in extreme speed, even moreso than power. While I can understand why he'd want to avoid my attacks, since I can at least resist him...
immage Utterly. Disgusting.

The final two both come from behind, each towing a point-blank Viral MKII Strike. The combined destructive power of their blasts expands far and wide, even destroying the debris through space it encounters.

!?

Yet before they can do anything else, their heads have simultaneously been broken into, courtesy of MKII's two fists simultaneously. He clenches his fists even tighter, causing what remains to explode entirely.

But he shouldn't need to dodge these mooks. He can just block, either with his body, or, more reliably, his shield...

This is what will become of you, schemer!

Seeing the killing spree MKII has gone on, the remaining two clones split up, spreading away and bombarding MKII with a barrage of Buster Shots. blasting him nonstop with attacks... all before what seems to be MKII fizzles out to be a mere afterimage.

Unless.... he can't use it.

HRAAAAGH!

The final clones are ripped in half from the torso, severed by MKII's leg as he splits them in half effortlessly, breaking down what remains of their bodies with Super Cyclone. Seeing that the last of the six clones have been defeated, Worship mock-claps at MKII, jeeringly...

Bravo, bravo...! Looks like you're the real deal for a reason....
Or... can I even call you that? You're not even much of an original character yourself. It's in your name, your design... every thing about you screams outdated. And what's worse, your presence actively enables such redundancy among creation. I'll have to make you history, along with the other totally-original-do-not-steals out there.
Who are YOU to decide such!?
Let's not fool ourselves. I may not be Walter, but you and I BOTH know if he had ANY guts, he would have done this a LONG time ago.
Would he create clones to do his bidding? Prattle on about such pretentious, idealistic affairs? You lie. I despise that wretch, but you are ridden with delusion!

Worships eyes slightly widen as he senses something familiar. After taking a closer look, MKII is surrounded in an all-too familiar shade of aura.

He wouldn't.

I care not what I must sacrifice on my behalf...

T-there's no need. He already has the edge from his point of view, why would--?! The aura condenses and MKII's power skyrockets, as he bashes Worship head on with another Reggaempage!

I SHALL PULVERIZE YOU UNTIL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT!
^ Top
RedBomber

RedBomber
88,469,709 BP
3 TP | 3234 PP
Posted on March 27th, 2024 at 10:36am Edited on 2024/03/27 at 10:46am New!
Posted 2024/03/27 at 10:36am Edited 2024/03/27 at 10:46am New!
EAST
Hold on a second.

Galacta Knight stops in his tracks.

This is a team matter to decide. It's not up to one person to select themselves as a participant. If we want results, we--

Galacta Knight points a thumb towards Fury Rage, who is approaching the arena.

imaeg How willing are any of you lot to do battle with that thing?
....Hmmm.
imaeg Don't bother making a mockery of yourself. This won't take three minutes.

GK continues walking.

Fascinating... and it looks as if we have our first contestants.
^ Top
ch4s3man

ch4s3man
35,124,220 BP
8 TP | 2188 PP
Posted on March 27th, 2024 at 12:40pm New!
Posted 2024/03/27 at 12:40pm New!
Fury Rage look at Galacta Knight

Fury Rage: I see that you are using your weapons...but I'll beat you with just my bare hands.

Fury Rage cracked his fists (not Galacta Knights, just how some people do before they battle)
^ Top
Radiated Wraith

Radiated Wraith
145,295,193 BP
6 TP | 1937 PP
Posted on March 27th, 2024 at 1:54pm Edited on 2024/03/27 at 2:21pm New!
Posted 2024/03/27 at 1:54pm Edited 2024/03/27 at 2:21pm New!
Gulaburst Volcano

CZIV, Page 7, Post 5-6

Taking one last glance at the reapopsicle, Shade silently shakes his head and closes his eyes…but when he opens them, nothing but darkness greets him.

...What? Why can’t-
Ah just an old…p-parlor trick.
What?
G-give me a s-sec…just gotta…there.
Instantly a bright light overtakes the darkness, causing Shade to let out an involuntary yelp.

W-what exactly did y-
Well…

The way this ice works, it’s not very see-through, thus its dark and spooky you know? As such, only company I had was my thougths and you. So…

As you were just standing there…monologuing, I kinda started thinkin and realized… I did use a parlor trick on Evil Mario, a pretty fun one at that if I do say so myself (I do). And all I needed for it was a camera.

But how could I do it when my arms were locked tight like this, couldn’t possibly just conjure it. …I mean I could but that’s not fun. But…I already had a camera on hand…didn’t I?

(Already? He couldn’t of…!)
===================
Sorry for the noise. But…
Wraith spins around and resumes the call. Shade just…flashes a mix of expressions before settling on one.
Where was I…Hmm…all of this sounds good. What’s your favorite?
====================
...No…
I can’t see your expression cause well…it’s out there but…

I can only assume it’s of shock and disbelief…I’m right, aren't I?
...So you…
May as well just stay here with me for those 100 years huh? Not like you’re gonna be able to see where you're going.

Panicked steps and punches can be heard outside, some managing to hit the ice cocoon but due to the stability of it having zero effect.

And like that, no one wins. You don’t win cause you can’t see for crud and I don’t win cause I don’t get my pizza.
Y- you suna-...oh…oh wait a minute now.
Hmm?
You forgot something, about your little Perspective ShiftPerspective Shift<br />Neutral-Space<br />The user attempts to distort the target’s vision onto a nearby camera. Has a chance to fail but increases in accuracy the closer the target is. , or rather how you used it.
And that is…
When was the last time you charged your phone?
I…
I thought so. Now you know why I don’t rely on that. No one’s coming to help us, so all I need to do is simply wait for it to die and I’m out of here.

Who knows…maybe I should just encase you again, or drop you in the Arctic Ocean when I get out.
...Well played.
Huh?
Tell ya what, can’t reach the power button but I’ll just keep the flashlight on.
...What?
^ Top
Radiated Wraith

Radiated Wraith
145,295,193 BP
6 TP | 1937 PP
Posted on March 27th, 2024 at 2:07pm Edited on 2024/03/27 at 2:33pm New!
Posted 2024/03/27 at 2:07pm Edited 2024/03/27 at 2:33pm New!
Yeah…that…should’ve thought of that one…tbh. Aren’t I a dummy huh hehe.

(...)

Although…since we got some time to ourselves…I will say…this uh…crusade of yours that you're gonna try…you do realize that no one’s gonna actually help you right? Like by your own logic, you’re just gonna be one “reaper” against doz-

I don’t need help from them…Trust me when I say they know to just stay out of the way. It’s what their best at after all.

Not GammaGhost.

You think he wouldn’t be the first one I go after? He’s the main guy we should be worried about. He’s behind a handful of all of this, not to mention he’s literally working hand in hand with a genocidal virus that wants to format all of us.

What about the others huh?

What do you mean?

You said it yourself, what about Stache? What about Overmarch? What about the Dark Mirror, Agony, Meta Brigand, all of them?

I’m going to, once I pry that masked freak off his high horse and make him cough up what he knows about the room, take care of all of that.

But we know it can’t all be done at once.

So where are you going with this huh? That's because I can’t help everyone, don’t help anyone?

I’m saying that as you're trying to help someone, others are also advancing. It’s not like you can freeze time, things will adv-
Irrelevant cause, again, I’m not going to just sit and do nothing! I’m going to be able to fix things, even if they-

Just listen. When you're taking the fate of someone in your hands, you're taking direct responsibility for that life. And if you don’t have the tools, the exact plan to correct i-
You still have yet to answer my question.

What do you want me to say? Huh? Of course that idea of helping no one for the sake of fairness is stupid. Of course it is. But like I’m trying to say, we don’t need to jab at fate, we can work with it. You know there’s a reason why we healed Zalgo’s realm. And it’s not because no one else cared.

That was because it was our time, our call by fate to intervene, to make things right!

Would it not also be fate if I were to simply force my hand into fixing things?
Not when you're forcing things to happen right there and then. And sides, can you honestly say you can just…handle everything all at once.
It’s a learning process,
These are lives! They’re not just something you can just trial and error your way through god it.
I…

Why do you think I just let things go huh? Maybe I ju-

A sudden loud *shink* effect can be heard outside.
GRUGH

Dark-Me? You okay? Hey! Don’t tell me you tripped, say someth-

BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

As Burning Desire barrels through the ice cage, it easily shatters upon impact, sending chunks along with Wraith backwards. Not stopping, BD’s tackle charge is enough to catch Wraith by the neck and slam him through a large rock with a mighty crack, causing the phone to fly out of Wraith’s hands into a pit of lava.

Slowly, Shade’s vision comes to a grizzly sight. Involuntary kneeling and clutching onto his chest he tries to move his hands despite the pain…and as he sees a small portion of what was a massive charred hole through his stomach area… the pain seemed to instantly magnify.

...Oh...oh this isn't good...
^ Top
XE_Olive

XE_Olive
2,779,850 BP
0 TP | 9 PP
Posted on March 27th, 2024 at 8:40pm New!
Posted 2024/03/27 at 8:40pm New!
Mountainside Cabin
♫ Stupid Look ♫

Elizabeth's face retreats into the most flabbergasted expression her subconscious can muster. This is the second time she did that within the past three minutes.

Elizabeth Oliver...I.
Elizabeth OliverI never would have- would have thought it would be this easy. er- I was mustering up the confidence for what, years? And here I didn't even ask directly?

Not through a smile, but you can tell Elizabeth is excited out of the stratosphere. So much, she’s probably forgotten how much she waited.

Elizabeth, to a considerably greater degree than usual, awkward, and to an even greater degree, unnatural in her mannerisms. She vehemently taps her feet on the floor, clenches and then almost immediately unclenches her chest, and covers half her face, then the other half, switching arms at least six times as she can't decide which eye to close.

Elizabeth OliverUm- tha-a-a-ank you…
— She mumbles several times at random points, unsure of what to express or how to express it.

In the end, Elizabeth finds herself planted face-first into Walter's lap.
She slowly but smoothly turns over, sporting her usual yet unexpected deadpan.

Elizabeth OliverHey, dad, when was the last you've taken a shower?
^ Top
MMRPG Prototype v3.8.25 by Ageman20XX | Mega Man Trademarks & Characters © Capcom 1986 - 2024
This fangame was created by and his team. It is not affiliated with or endorsed by Capcom.
« Back to Home | Cookie Policy | Data API | Contact & Feedback | Play the Prototype »